The international emphasis set up by ESG Management School with student exchange programs, international partnerships and strategic alliances in order to favor students and teachers’ mobility. The international experience is strengthened by the cross-cultural emphasis of ESG Management School. More than just acquiring language skills, this experience aims at comparing academic and working methods in order to provide students with experience that will accelerate their career opportunities.
Internationalization of our programs
- An International Track taught entirely in English from 1st to 5th Year.
- Many courses taught in English from the first Year.
- Courses in Economics, Business Law, Finance and Strategy in an internationalized context.
- Programs of teaching foreign languages courses (Spanish, German, Hebrew, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, etc.).
- Preparation for the exams offered by British, Spanish and German Chambers of Commerce as well as to international tests TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL and GMAT.
- Mandatory studies stays abroad with possibilities of double-diplomas.